Apply to work with us for the ESA's Summer of Code in Space

DVD PS

May 5, 2017, 4:15:30 PM5/5/17
to sunpy-dev, sunpy
Hello everyone (again!),

The European Space Agency's Summer of Code in Space has opened the application for the students! (or so I think...)

In any case, run the voice so the candidates can start to prepare their application. Notice that this programme is only open for students residents in ESA countries.

It seems this year the students has to fill this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe20NDM7zba4PXPhJa58-TfqObZz58NV9ouNZYsTXFKWPNk9A/viewform
In case that changes over the next days, I will inform you again.

The available projects for SOCIS are the sunkit-image and X-ray synthesis imaging, described in the wiki page:
https://github.com/sunpy/sunpy/wiki/SOCIS-2017-Ideas-Page

Have a wonderful weekend!!
David