最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

DVD PS

未読、
2015/03/02 11:15:212015/03/02
To: sunpy
Hello everyone,

Once more SunPy has been selected to participate in ESA's Summer of Code in Space!!

And students will soon be able to apply! So, please tell the people about SOCIS and SunPy :)

Here's the website:
http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/

SOCIS has been funding SunPy since SunPy was created! Giving us an amazing student per year to work with! We've got four students in total during the last four years.  The VSO searching and retrieving tool, a first sunpy gui, a hyper-cube concept and a spectral cube for EIS have been developed these years.

Let's keep it up!!!
David

PS. And this evening we will know whether openastronomy gets also approved to participate in Google's summer of code!!

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件