Dropbox integration with new vanilla Devuan i3 install.

globetrotterdk globetrotterdk

Feb 8, 2018, 2:14:23 PM2/8/18
to Sunflower
I have just installed Dropbox on a new vanilla Devuan Jessie i3 install and tried to run the app, but nothing happens. I assume that Dropbox is looking for something else in the way of file managers, but I only have Sunflower installed.

Is there any way to integrate Sunflower and Dropbox?

Mladen Mijatov

Feb 8, 2018, 2:18:18 PM2/8/18
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
How is Sunflower installed?
--
Mladen Mijatov Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18

Mladen Mijatov

Feb 8, 2018, 2:46:52 PM2/8/18
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Then there has to be an issue with command line processing. Perhaps python-argparse module is missing?

Brian Durant

Feb 8, 2018, 4:10:52 PM2/8/18
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
I can find a python-args package and a python-argcomplete package, but there isn't any python-argparse package. I installed those two packages, but no change.

Mladen Mijatov

Feb 8, 2018, 5:01:11 PM2/8/18
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hm, then there's a bug in the arguments parsing. Do you mind reporting it on GitHub?

Brian Durant

Feb 8, 2018, 6:08:38 PM2/8/18
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Done :)

Mladen Mijatov

Feb 22, 2018, 8:26:05 AM2/22/18
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for your effort and time. I will be sure to look into this. Sorry to for the inconvenience.