single click to open files and folders

frab...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2012, 12:56:56 PM12/29/12
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I've just installed sunflower on Manjaro linux and I'm liking it quite well, but I can't find an option to change double click behavior. I've even check the configuration file but no luck. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks

Mladen Mijatov

Dec 29, 2012, 12:58:34 PM12/29/12
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com

Not implemented yet. But I'd be happy to make it.

frab...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2012, 3:51:54 PM12/29/12
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com, frab...@gmail.com
Thank you very much, I've been using single click for years and I much prefer it . I'd be happy to test it if there is an svn repository or anything like that. Please let me know and thanks again.

Mladen Mijatov

Dec 29, 2012, 3:53:24 PM12/29/12
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com

I'll work on it tomorrow. Will let you know when you can test. Thanks for giving Sunflower a chance. :-)