Resuming work...

Mladen Mijatov

Nov 8, 2013, 1:02:30 PM11/8/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
I am happy to say that my work on this application is going back to normal. Am not gonna go into details about my work and life and reasons behind this break. Important thing is that I didn't give up on it. :)

Thank you for your patience. New version should be out soon!

Арсений Краснов

Nov 9, 2013, 9:44:21 AM11/9/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com

WOOHA!!

Mladen Mijatov

Jan 18, 2014, 8:05:29 PM1/18/14
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
And finally I've placed my feet firmly on the ground. Sunflower is once again in active development. Am terribly sorry for taking a shorter break. Everything should be back to normal.

So to let you know what's going on with Sunflower:
- New breadcrumbs widget
- Number sensitive sort
- Copy selected item's path to clipboard
- Fixed issues with new and old bookmarks file clashing, now we load both
- Create file/directory added to context menu

That's for today, tomorrow we continue. :) Let the bug squashing begin.