Left Panel Tree and AppDir?

sunb...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2013, 7:49:15 PM11/12/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
I wonder if Sunflower can be set as a Tree for the left panel?
I used Norton Commander many years ago, but I prefer a Win. Explorer type filer.

And also can it do ( or made to do ) AppDir behavior?
Click to run the AppDir.
And also show the AppDir icon for the icon in the panel?

If there`s plugins for this great.!
If it`s not possible then it should be added to Sunflower.

Mladen Mijatov

Nov 12, 2013, 8:56:41 PM11/12/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We do support expandable directories (just press right arrow to open, and left to close) but Explorer like tree where only directories are shown we don't have (yet).

I don't know what you refer to as AppDir behavior. Can you elaborate more on that?