inherit_left/right_path functions and ctrl left/right keys on directory

Christian Mallwitz

Jan 27, 2015, 5:35:24 PM1/27/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I've noticed ctrl left/right change the opposite tab to the current
path. I think if current selection is a directory itself it should
switch directly to that directory. Total & Gnome Command do.

How do you want to handle this? Can I send a patch or a git pull request?

Cheers
Christian

Mladen Mijatov

Jan 28, 2015, 5:17:57 AM1/28/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Pull request is fine. I think there was a discussion about this before.
Not sure why I didn't implement. My stance at that point was probably
different.
--
Mladen Mijatov
Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18