File overwrite options in Copy + Move dialog

b...@schwarzwald-software.de

Feb 3, 2016, 5:31:18 AM2/3/16
to Sunflower
I have come across sunflower, just started to use and like it. I miss a feature present in MidnightCommander (and TotalCommander): More detailled options for overwriting files. My options in silent mode would be:

- Never overwrite
- Overwrite older
- Always overwrite

Now my question is what i should do:

1. File a feature request
or
2. Create a branch, change the functionality and create a pull request

MfG

Mladen Mijatov

Feb 3, 2016, 8:24:22 AM2/3/16
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's really up to you. Any contribution is welcome. If you wish to help out, that would be great but please join our IRC channel so either me or someone else there can help should you have some questions. Filing feature request is also fine and I'll accept it as it is useful. The only thing we are missing right now is overwrite older option.
--
Mladen Mijatov

Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18
signature.asc

Büro

Feb 3, 2016, 10:16:02 AM2/3/16
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi

It will take some weeks until i will find the time to do it but i will try to give you a tested pull request changing the checkbox to a radio group. Thanks for the excellent program.

MfG

Bruno Schrade
Schwarzwald Software Engineering
Theodor-Kreuz-Str. 6 * 79868 Feldberg
Tel. 07655 618
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Sunflower" group.

Mladen Mijatov

Feb 3, 2016, 10:17:12 AM2/3/16
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you. Looking forward to it.