Preparing 0.3 release.

Mladen Mijatov

Apr 15, 2015, 11:24:46 AM4/15/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Just merged "develop" branch in to "release". This means new version is coming soon. After this, "develop" branch will merge with GTK3 to finally make the switch.

Archive support is not complete and is really buggy, but I decided it's better to release often than release once in a year and have people use sub-par features in the mean time. This time there are a lot of small changes and bug fixes. Most of these can be attributed to Arseniy who did an awesome job where I was lacking free time. :)

Alexander Ladygin

May 8, 2015, 6:56:08 AM5/8/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello there!

Kudos on a great FM.
Any progress on new version?

Mladen Mijatov

May 8, 2015, 8:50:03 AM5/8/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Yes. I did a feature freeze and there are few pull requests waiting for merge but suddenly I got buried under loads of work so I had no other choice than to delay it for few days. Sorry to keep you waiting.
> --

Mladen Mijatov
Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18
Tox ID: B82DADBC7614F887F2ACB7A4F29E848D937452113C9EBBA39DCB3E260096945A934361722B51

signature.asc