Version 0.1a-56

Mladen Mijatov

Jun 12, 2013, 6:23:29 PM6/12/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
I've just released new version of Sunflower. This time change log is rather small and includes, beside some bug fixes, only two features.
We welcome Radek Otáhal as a translator for Czech language.

Nothing really left to be said. Small release that took way too long for me to push. I'll try to get back on old schedule but it will be hard considering my working hours.

That's it folks. Test and let me know what I messed up this time. :D

Message has been deleted

bodao...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2013, 3:11:35 AM9/3/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi
what's the upgrade command? Tried apt-get install sunflower and apt-get upgrade sunflower without luck.
Bests

Mladen Mijatov

Sep 3, 2013, 4:05:11 AM9/3/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com, bodao...@gmail.com
We don't have Debian/Ubuntu repositories just yet. That means you need to go to the main site and download DEB file again. Then all you need to do is "sudo dpkg -i sunflower.deb". That will replace previous version. You can download the latest version from here: https://code.google.com/p/sunflower-fm/downloads/list

Thanks!

Zsolt Boda

Sep 4, 2013, 5:18:47 PM9/4/13
to Mladen Mijatov, sunflo...@googlegroups.com
yepp, its enough to click on the downloaded file and then software center comes up. But OMG! Who chnaged the icon from sunflower to this no-meaning basket thing. :(( Most important part of the app!!! :DDDD

Wojciech Kluczka

Sep 4, 2013, 5:29:15 PM9/4/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com

As for me it looks like bug in Unity that icon does not cach up after update. After restart the sunflower will be back.

Mladen Mijatov

Sep 4, 2013, 6:26:54 PM9/4/13
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Unity, unity, unity. :)
Thanks Wojciech!

Zsolt Boda

Sep 5, 2013, 2:33:57 AM9/5/13
to Mladen Mijatov, sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm, sunflower is back after a reboot. :)