new version less stable as before?

已查看 36 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

koen.v...@gmail.com

未读,
2016年10月16日 11:57:222016/10/16
收件人 Sunflower
I have used Sunflower for some time (lubuntu 14.04, sunflower 0.1a-58) on a daily basis and very pleased with it.
After a harddrive failure I have reinstalled my computer with lubuntu 14.04 but now with sunflower 0.3-61 and have some issues with crashes.
1) if deleting files/maps and one of them is protected I get a warning window in which I can cancel or retry, but nothing happens. The full application hangs!
Only thing I can do is kill the process.
2) changing from one map to another sometimes gives an empty window and again the whole application hangs.
Only thing I can do is kill the process.

Anywhere I can check what's going on? error messages? logs?

Mladen Mijatov

未读,
2016年10月16日 18:43:122016/10/16
收件人 sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Koen,

Sorry for late reply. So basically newer versions should be more stable. Issues you are experiencing are not familiar to me. Easiest way to see what's happening is to start Sunflower from terminal and any error message we don't handle will show there. That way you can tell me what's going on.

--
Mladen Mijatov Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18
回复全部