Is sunflower still being developed?

lagn...@gmail.com

May 29, 2017, 10:47:35 PM5/29/17
to Sunflower
 I'm a little concerned that there's been no activity here or on sunflower-fm.org since last year. Is sunflower still being developed?
I think it's a great fm, sure hope it's going to be around for awhile.

Mladen Mijatov

May 30, 2017, 5:07:22 AM5/30/17
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes, Sunflower is still active and in development, although I don't have a lot of free time to dedicate to it. Right now am working on reimplementing some of the popups with GTK3 and simplifying the interface a bit. Thanks for taking the interest. Hopefully I get more time these days and get Sunflower back on track with new version.
--
Mladen Mijatov Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18

On Mon, 2017-05-29 at 19:47 -0700, lagn...@gmail.com wrote:
 I'm a little concerned that there's been no activity here or on sunflower-fm.org since last year. Is sunflower still being developed?
I think it's a great fm, sure hope it's going to be around for awhile.

signature.asc

Ann Knight