Feature request: Easy pathname copy-to-clipboard function that includes path from file list

nath...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2015, 2:54:29 PM4/11/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if this is already added and I haven't been able to find the option somewhere...There is already an excellent feature where one can do 'copy path to clipboard' for the current folder, but it would be brilliant if there was a feature to copy a filename only or an entire path that includes a filename displayed in the file list, like the Freecommander menu on Windows. Would be great if this was possible from the right-mouse-button context menu when right-clicking on a particular filename....

Mladen Mijatov

Apr 11, 2015, 9:26:37 PM4/11/15
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
This feature already exists, but I agree that it should be in context menu, although that menu is getting bigger and much more confusing that I'd like to. I might end up putting it in the main menu. We'll see.

In mean time this feature and similar ones are as follow:
- Copy just path to clipboard: Shift + Ctrl + L
- Copy selected items full path to clipboard: Shift + Ctrl + C

If multiple items are selected, multiple paths will be copied.

Also, if you don't mind creating issue on https://github.com/MeanEYE/Sunflower/issues
so we can keep track of it and it doesn't get forgotten.

Thanks!
> --

Mladen Mijatov
Key ID: 4096R/83EFD5A0 2013-08-18
Tox ID: B82DADBC7614F887F2ACB7A4F29E848D937452113C9EBBA39DCB3E260096945A934361722B51

signature.asc