Alt + Letter

panov...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 10:57:22 PM6/19/14
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hi.
Thank you for this app! It's exacly what I want to use instead of midnight commander.

I have absolutely fresh install of Ubuntu 12.04.4 and install SunFlower from PPA.
But quick search (Alt+Letter) doesn't work for me :( Please advice something.

And I saw dark scheme on screen shots but in my install background is white. Where I can switch it?

Many thanks.
Andrey.

Mladen Mijatov

Jun 20, 2014, 8:14:56 AM6/20/14