GitHub repository.

Mladen Mijatov

May 14, 2014, 6:17:46 PM5/14/14
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone.

For past few days I've been looking into switching from Mercurial to Git. While Mercurial, to me, still has more logical interface it's hard to deny presence Git holds and the amount of community support behind it. Combined with GitHub's features it's clear to see benefits of the switch to a different version control system. At this point I've set up Git repository which can be found here: https://github.com/MeanEYE/Sunflower

Since a lot of people depend on Mercurial repository I will be maintaining both keeping them synchronized. At this point consider Mercurial as main repository but you can send pull requests on GitHub as well. I am not entirely sure if at some point I will switch to Git completely but it is likely for such change to happen eventually.

Let me know what you think. Thanks!