Version 0.2 (build 59)

Mladen Mijatov

Jul 25, 2014, 9:17:17 AM7/25/14
to sunflo...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks. Time for a new version and when we are speaking about versions I decided it's about time to get rid of the "alpha" status. Almost two years have passed and there were no major issues so I jumped to 0.2 version straight.

As for features. Some of them are:
  • Multiple file system monitor;
  • Drag and drop in same directory;
  • Column font size;
  • Auto-complete in manual location entry;
  • Support for XDG directory icons;
  • Right-click drag and drop with options "Copy", "Move", "Link";
  • Option to choose to allow multiple instances;
  • Emblem support;
  • DBus support interface;
  • Locking tabs and tab menus;
  • Linking using with drag and drop;
  • Affected items list in copy/move dialog.
Aside from these features we had a ton of bug fixes. As always thanks to all the contributors.