John McCain traitor not hero. See what his fellow POW's have to say about this man. Fwd: Fresh Pickings From National Writers Syndicate

Mark W Lowry

Jul 27, 2015, 11:22:52 AM7/27/15
to Lee Cruse, Kru...@wvlkam.com
It is amazing that John McCain is still a Republican. He has voted democratic more than anyone really knows. He is the most liberal lying senator in the senate, and that is a real tough measure to live down too. There are many other candidates for that low-level rating.

McCain reflects the ideals of establishment democrat and republican national parties that control state and local parties. They have no concern about we the people, and never had. They have destroyed everything from  our families to our freedom. Our schools have been so propagandized they no longer resemble an institution of learning. It is up to us as citizens to expose these traitors and what they have done to our beloved nation. We can not suffer the ignorance of fools but we can never permit the lack of action by those who know the danger and refuse to address it.

World government is not something any American citizen has ever voted for.

markw...@gmail.com

Stupid voters "As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the

John Locke WAR on CITIZENS “Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.” ~ John Locke, 2nd Treatise on Government.

Thomas Jefferson parasites "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious."  Jefferson was most responsible for designing a form of government with citizens as sovereigns, the Constitution he produced, has been devoured by parasitic public official growths that will ultimately destroy its host America.

Mark W Lowry............................................................

http://www.nationalwriterssyndicate.com/content/view/349/2/hanoi-john-mccain-the-manchurian-candidate/

National Writers Syndicate
Home / Military / Hanoi John McCain: the Manchurian Candidate?

Hanoi John McCain: the Manchurian Candidate?

By markwlowry on January 22, 2008

The Traitor, Hanoi John McCain, Made 32 North Vietnamese Propaganda films using Jane Fonda condemnations of the US troops.

Forward this email to all your contacts, Veterans Groups everyone. They must know the truth about Traitor Hanoi John McCain. He is not fit to serve latrine duty much less as President of the United States and be Commander in Chief over our fighting men and women. Let him know what you feel about his betrayal of our troops and POWS.

Traitor Hanoi John McCain made it impossible for us to get an accurate accounting of our missing Prisoners of war in Vietnam so he could cover up his collaboration during the time he was given special prisoner of war treatment because of his Admiral father. You must become informed about this treasonous b*****d. He left American Soldiers behind so he could continue his career and become a Senator in the privileged McCain Military family.

Hanoi John betrayed his nation in Vietnam and he betrays the United States once again with his immigration policies. He betrays us with his trade policies where he worked with President Bush to get preferred trading partner status for his old North Vietnamese friends.

McCain reportedly said he couldn't stand pain and asked the North Vietnamese to give him special consideration because he was the son of an Admiral and could be more effective in a collaborative propaganda campaign. He got the special consideration and they got the propaganda.

McCain in his propaganda films reported the United States was targeting schools and hospitals. These were the same lies Hanoi Jane Fonda used to destroy troop moral.

You must watch these tapes that show the adamant position taken against traitor McCain by Vietnam Veterans.

McCain can not ever be given a position trust and of command over our troops. He can not be trusted and is a proven liar on the following tapes demonstrating his irrational two faced behavior.

A liar and a traitor has already been president. We can not afford another.

McCain told Vietnam if they release the films in their archives that demonstrated his willing collaboration they will never get preferred trading partner status. Then George W. Bush went to Vietnam and cut the deal. They said to hell with America, American POWs, American workers and we must say to hell with McCain.

McCain worked closely with John Kerry to cover up his collaboration with the enemy war record and now has the arrogance to disgrace the brave men and women who died rather than like him collaborate with the enemy. This bastard should be fully investigated and charged with high crimes against his nation. Get him out of office before he does more damage.

He has restricted our freedom of speech with the McCain Feingold campaign finance reform legislation. McCain said, “I would rather have a clean government than one…where ‘First Amendment rights’ are being respected that has become corrupt. If I had my choice I’d rather have a clean government.”

The infringement on our freedom of speech and our rights to bear arms are the first liberties that are taken by any despotic government. Hanoi John has worked diligently to prevent private citizens from buying and selling guns at gun shows. He thinks individualism at the sacrifice of the nation is incompatible with good government. He has the same philosophy of most dictatorial regimes. We the People are not a part of the equation.

Adolf Hitler 1935 “This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!” http://rkba.org/research/rkba.quotes

Lenin, V.I. (Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov) arms"A system of licensing and registration is the perfect device to deny gun ownership to the bourgeoisie." Vladimir I. Lenin, first leader of the Soviet Union

McCain voted against the Federal Marriage Amendment to the Constitution, and criticized other who supported it, and then he turned face again and campaigned in Arizona to ban gay marriage. McCain called Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson “agents of intolerance” in 2000 and then turned again and said he didn’t think Falwell was.

Hanoi John voted to cut off funds for our troops in Somalia after the dead bodies of our soldiers were dragged down the streets of Mogadishu for the world to see. He let our men suffer because he said he was opposed to wars of expansionism and exploitation.

Hanoi John now says he will have troops dying in the Mideast for 100 years if necessary because it is of national security interests. That means it will guarantee flow of oil for his military industrial complex global corporation buddies.

He has been a frequent compatriot of Ted Kennedy and the other liberals of both parties. Hanoi John McCain is not a Pro American Candidate.

Make sure you watch John McCain vs John McCain on the liar express.

Arlington National Cemetery, A prayer for fallen brothers in arms “Rest easy, sleep well my brothers. Know the line has held, your job is done. Rest easy, sleep well. Others have taken up where you fell, the line has held. Peace, peace, and farewell…”

We love you and miss you. You are not forgotten. You did not die in vain. We will all one day join you on the other side. We will not let this "…tard" Hanoi John McCain besmirch your name more.

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:41:02 -0800 (PST)

Subject: John McCain: the Manchurian Candidate?

John McCain: the Manchurian Candidate?

Watch this video: John McCain in "Missing, Presumed Dead"

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=xBiti-ZbeO0

John McCain was the primary opposition to the Senate Select Committee on POWs. He bitterly opposed any attempt to rescue any other POWs.

This is very strange since John McCain was himself, a POW.

The POWs that might have been rescued would have been able to give testimony about the 32 propaganda tapes that John McCain made for the communists, while in Vietnam.

The 32 propaganda tapes are still "classified" so that no one can see them.

Vietnam Veterans Against McCain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFM1xqqTX_g&feature=related

Vietnam Veterans call John McCain a collaborator

John McCain says that he would keep our soldiers in Iraq for 100 years. Would he also leave any prisoners there for the rest of their lives?

John McCain at Fox Debate EXPOSED by Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsqDAafTaFc

McCain laughs, Sings Bomb Iran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzBxFaio1I&feature=related

Tom DeLay: John McCain Has Done the Most to Hurt the GOP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf7e7R3gSos

John McCain vs. John McCain the liar express

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI

John McCain Gets Owned on Meet The Press McCain's words used to show he is a liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajm5JTf7jZs

John McCain- Weak on Immigration McCain thinks America is an idea not a place, no one owns an idea. I guess that means you can betray an idea. Hanoi John said Americans are too lazy to pick lettuce for $50 an hour. They won’t work hard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs6wwg_ie6Y

Fox Debate Pt.5 1-10-08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaQSV0G5Hos

CFR / NAU & 2008 Presidential Candidates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM

McCain Celebrates CFR Anniversary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_j39LHbLk

Presidential Candidates For North American Union

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8U-k_g56RA

United States Military Code of Conduct- Military Rules for Prisoners of War

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/a/codeofconduct1.htm

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/a/codeofconduct4.htm

Article IV

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/justicelawlegislation/a/codeofconduct5.htm

Article V

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

Like this: