Sueetie code is on github

michael paulukonis

May 30, 2014, 3:59:02 PM5/30/14
to st...@googlegroups.com
this is the 4.7.0 branch. There is an update to get up to 4.7.3, but that does not appear to be on github (or on sueetie.com, as I mentioned earlier).

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
Interference Patterns (a blog)
@XraysMonaLisa
http://michaelpaulukonis.com

Sent from somewhere in the Cloud
(hearthrug, by the fender)

michael paulukonis

Jun 2, 2014, 10:43:50 PM6/2/14
to st...@googlegroups.com
If I didn't post it earlier, I emailed David Burke, the (former) Sueetie developer, and he uploaded the zip fileso nto his site (the short versions were place-holders from a migration that he forgot to replace).

After floundering about I got Sueetie "GummyBear" installed locally and working.

The ScrewturnWiki page-edit approval features are GREAT!

They're exactly what a client of mine is looking for in STW right now. Too bad they aren't there. AAAARGH.

It would be nice to back-port these features.