Active Directory Provider Issue

Mike Schelstrate

Nov 13, 2013, 5:37:09 PM11/13/13
to st...@googlegroups.com
I have one user who is unable to use autologin to the site using the ActiveDirectory provider. All other users are able to login automatically. She is receiving a 404 error, although if I turn off autologin, she is able to login automatically as a guest. Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone else had this problem or any idea how to resolve it?

michael paulukonis

Nov 13, 2013, 9:54:38 PM11/13/13
to st...@googlegroups.com
Check the wiki access logs -- is the upper-and-lowercasing of her username consistent with her wiki username?

I've seen some instances where windows allows an all-caps login, which then tries to pass into STW -- which won't accept it if it doesn't match the casing inside of STW.

-Michael Paulukonis
http://www.xradiograph.com
Interference Patterns (a blog)
@XraysMonaLisa