I am looking for a volunteer please!

ric...@donor-experience.com

Mar 29, 2017, 6:24:49 AM3/29/17
to stw4k
I am leading a charity initiative - to help charities give supporters a better overall experience and thereby be able to do more good and for longer.

Our website is here: www.donor-experience.com

We are due to publish 28 free reports that contain simple, practical actions that charities and not-for-profits can take to give a better supporter experience.

The reports were produced by a community of over 1,000 fundraising professionals.

We decided recently to release the reports on a wiki site to our community as a quasi-peer-review process.

I have tried for a few weeks to find a site that can do this - but to be honest I am struggling.

I think I need someone who can build wiki-sites to build one for us please - so that we can manage this process.

Is this something you could do? Or do you know someone who could do this for us? Or is there somewhere else I should be asking for help?!

Thank you in advance