Timeframe for "new" Screwturn wiki?

Tobias Larsson

Sep 30, 2013, 3:16:27 PM9/30/13
to st...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I wonder if there is still a active development on this blog. What can we expect?

We have a rather large wiki that we now thinking of moving to MediaWiki... so my questions are simple.

Timeframe? Expections? How many working on this? What is vision for this wiki?

Best Regards Tobias

Jonas

Oct 20, 2013, 1:33:43 PM10/20/13
to st...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tobias,

Unfortunately, we havn't planned any release yet. We are all volunteers trying to make progress on STW. Please join on Coldeplex if you would like to contribute as developer or tester.

- Jonas

Tobias Larsson

Oct 20, 2013, 1:53:18 PM10/20/13
to st...@googlegroups.com
Ok thats bad that there arent any goals for wiki screwturn - i guess we move our wiki to another platform then. :(

To little time to help sorry.

Skickat från min iPhone
Message has been deleted