late submission code etc

Anton Shkaruba

Jan 3, 2010, 7:35:50 AM1/3/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear applicants,

because the application system refused to accept applications today, on January 3 2010, we'll try tomorrow to extend the application deadline for one more day, i.e. most likely the system will become available tomorrow from the afternoon and to the afternoon of January 5. Please check it tomorrow starting c.a. 11 pm - 1 am CET.

sorry for any inconveniences,

best regards,

Anton

--
Anton Shkaruba, PhD
Research Fellow

MESPOM assistant coordinator, http://www.mespom.eu/

Kiranmayi Mangalgiri

Jan 3, 2010, 9:26:06 AM1/3/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anton,

thats a great relief!
thanks!!

With regards,
Kiran

Kiranmayi Mangalgiri

Anton Shkaruba

Jan 4, 2010, 3:37:20 AM1/4/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear applicants,

unfortunately, we cannot extend the deadline, but you can request your late submission codes from Csaba Mezo of the Admission Office (Mez...@ceu.hu).

sorry for any inconveniences,

best regards,
Anton

Arun Patre

Jan 4, 2010, 6:54:21 AM1/4/10
to study-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear Anton,

We request you kindly oblige as most of us have all the things requisite for the application ready but owing to the holiday season were waiting on loose ends to make the recommendation letter hapeen.

I have written to the mail ID mentioned below but I urge the committee to please give us a window of a few hours today to submit the application.

Regards,
Arun.P.R
Mobile:+91 98808 91675

Follow me on twitter - @arunpatre

Angi Iyer

Jan 4, 2010, 4:48:10 AM1/4/10
to Study at MESPOM
Dear Mr.Anton

Thanks for the information regarding the Late submission codes.
Now that we have crossed the deadline for submission and waiting for
our codes to be e-mailed,will we still be considered for the Erasmus
mundus Scholarship?

Regards
Anusha