Updates

David Woodfall

Mar 11, 2017, 11:57:17 PM3/11/17
to studi...@googlegroups.com
Added:
DisplayCAL
gst-plugins-jack (allows jokosher to use jack)

Updated:
sepkg 4.4.5 (big bugfix)
Audacity 2.1.2

-Dave

Elocnix Xunil

Apr 20, 2017, 2:33:31 PM4/20/17
to Studioware
Hi, Dave!

I have a problem updating sepkg 4.4.2 to 4.4.5. After running 'sepkg -l' and confirming with 'y'
it rants about gpg key.
Checking gpg...
gpg
: Signature made Sat 11 Mar 2017 10:05:55 PM CET using RSA key ID 7C90AF4E
gpg
: Can't check signature: public key not found
Did you import the Studioware key with '
sepkg -g|gpg'?

sepkg -g|gpg
/GPG-KEY: Scheme missing.
gpg: processing message failed: eof

Any tips on how to resolve this?
Thanks!

-E.X.

David Woodfall

Apr 20, 2017, 4:01:54 PM4/20/17
to Studioware
>Hi, Dave!
>
>I have a problem updating sepkg 4.4.2 to 4.4.5. After running 'sepkg -l'
>and confirming with 'y'
>it rants about gpg key.
>Checking gpg...
>gpg: Signature made Sat 11 Mar 2017 10:05:55 PM CET using RSA key ID
>7C90AF4E
>gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>Did you import the Studioware key with 'sepkg -g|gpg'?
>
>sepkg -g|gpg
>/GPG-KEY: Scheme missing.
>gpg: processing message failed: eof
>
>Any tips on how to resolve this?
>Thanks!
>
>-E.X.

That's an oops on my part. The location of the gpg key has changed.

If you open /usr/sbin/sepkg in your favourite editor and scroll down to
line 905. Then change that line to read:

$WGET -O gpgkey http://studioware.org/GPG-KEY || cleanup

That should work.

Dave

David Woodfall

Apr 20, 2017, 4:09:08 PM4/20/17
to Studioware
>>Hi, Dave!
>>
>>I have a problem updating sepkg 4.4.2 to 4.4.5. After running 'sepkg -l'
>>and confirming with 'y'
>>it rants about gpg key.
>>Checking gpg...
>>gpg: Signature made Sat 11 Mar 2017 10:05:55 PM CET using RSA key ID
>>7C90AF4E
>>gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
>>Did you import the Studioware key with 'sepkg -g|gpg'?
>>
>>sepkg -g|gpg
>>/GPG-KEY: Scheme missing.
>>gpg: processing message failed: eof
>>
>>Any tips on how to resolve this?
>>Thanks!
>>
>>-E.X.
>
>That's an oops on my part. The location of the gpg key has changed.
>
>If you open /usr/sbin/sepkg in your favourite editor and scroll down to
>line 905. Then change that line to read:
>
>$WGET -O gpgkey http://studioware.org/GPG-KEY || cleanup
>
>That should work.
>
>Dave

I've just updated sepkg to 4.4.6 which you should be able to update to
now.

Elocnix Xunil

Apr 22, 2017, 10:05:49 AM4/22/17
to Studioware
Thanks, Dave.

Though my /usr/sbin/sepkg doesn't have line 905, last line is 842 and it reads:
getflags "$@"

Still, there IS a matching input at line 825:
cd $TMPROOT || cleanup
    $WGET
-O gpgkey ${PKGSERVER}/GPG-KEY || cleanup
    gpg
--yes --batch --delete-key "$STUDIOKEY"
    gpg
--import gpgkey
    echo
"Studioware GPG key added"
    cleanup

What should I do?
I'm not good with scripts, please do excuse me...
Thanks!

-E.X.

David Woodfall

Apr 22, 2017, 11:22:38 AM4/22/17
to Studioware
>Thanks, Dave.
>
>Though my /usr/sbin/sepkg doesn't have line 905, last line is 842 and it
>reads:
>getflags "$@"
>
>Still, there IS a matching input at line 825:
>cd $TMPROOT || cleanup
> $WGET -O gpgkey ${PKGSERVER}/GPG-KEY || cleanup
> gpg --yes --batch --delete-key "$STUDIOKEY"
> gpg --import gpgkey
> echo "Studioware GPG key added"
> cleanup
>
>What should I do?
>I'm not good with scripts, please do excuse me...
>Thanks!

Easiest thing is probably download and install sepkg from our website
manually.

http://studioware.org/sepkg/

Dave

Elocnix Xunil

Apr 22, 2017, 1:38:19 PM4/22/17
to Studioware
Thanks again!

Meanwhile, I managed to solve this by adding 'mirrorplus' in 'slackpkgplus.conf' and updated to 4.4.5 from there.
Then I used built in 'sepkg -l' to upgrade to latest version. Only downside was that 'slackpkg' doesn't recognize latest version and
offers to replace 4.4.6 with the repo version. I guess you'll add latest version soon, so no problem there. :)

BTW I couldn't open http://studioware.org/sepkg/ from FireFox (52.02 ESR) earlier this day, but the page 'magically' appears
when I click on your link. After refreshing the page I got the same error: '404 Not Found - nginx/1.8.0'

Thanks and godspeed!

EDIT: There's a / missing at the end of the address http://studioware.org/sepkg/ when I hover mouse over link 'Sepkg' on home page.
Hopefully you'll get that 'bug'. ;)