How can I repackage everything in a .iso to boot Slackware in live mode ?

Dazmed DZD

Jun 19, 2017, 11:53:17 AM6/19/17
to Studioware
Hello I installed slackware live mate and configure some things .. I uninstalled some programs and installed others ..
How can I repackage everything in a .iso to boot in live mode .. is a new distribution and I want to upload it to the network for others to try thanks

David Woodfall

Jun 19, 2017, 11:57:31 AM6/19/17
to Studioware
AlienBob is the best person to ask about this. He hosts some scripts
to help create a live ISO here:

http://www.slackware.com/~alien/liveslak/

You can find him in #slackbuilds on irc.freenode.net.

Dazmed DZD

Jun 19, 2017, 12:01:07 PM6/19/17
to Studioware

I found that tool but used as if it were the other type of system that I have installed .. clarified that I have slackwarelive mate I downloaded it from the repo of extraterrestre .. or you have to run life from a slackware system only with the configurations Unesdoc.unesco. Org unesdoc.unesco.org
I need help and a month that I try to do without results
I used linux-live.org but the iso it generates does not work

David Woodfall

Jun 19, 2017, 12:05:12 PM6/19/17
to Studioware
I don't know anything about slackware live mate. Perhaps you could ask
on the slackware forums at linuxquestions.com. There are many more
people there who can help:

www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/

Good luck.