Request for Carla.

globetrotterdk globetrotterdk

May 1, 2018, 3:40:39 AM5/1/18
to Studioware
I would like to request that Carla be included in the Studioware audio group packages.

BTW, where does a Slacker go, when they are interested in audio production, but have issues (or need advice) that aren't directly related to Studioware? Nobody on the LQ Slackware forum seems to be interested in audio production specific issues and it appears as if no one on the Linux Musicians forum uses Slackware. It seems a bit weird as Slackware is the most stable platform for any use that I have found yet of the various Linux distros.

Thanks

David Woodfall

May 1, 2018, 5:03:17 AM5/1/18
to studi...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday 1 May 2018 00:40,
globetrotterdk globetrotterdk <globetr...@gmail.com> put forth the proposition:
>I would like to request that Carla
><http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/Applications:Carla> be included in the
>--

I'll have a look at Carla later today. Thanks for the link.

There is #opensourcemusicians on irc.freenode.net. I don't recall
seeing any dedicated linux forums anywhere. I think linux folks
post/chat on the regular music forums.

-Dave