Issue 716 in struts2-jquery: Cannot display values dynamically in dropdown using edit jquery grid

struts2...@googlecode.com

Dec 7, 2011, 6:18:34 AM12/7/11
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 716 by nithyakp...@gmail.com: Cannot display values dynamically
in dropdown using edit jquery grid
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=716

I am not getting values in dropdown of my editable jquery grid

My grid column tag is like this
---------------------------
<sjg:gridColumn name="clientName" index="clientName"
cssStyle="width:180px;" id="project.clientName" title="clientName"
align="right" editable="true"
edittype="select"
editoptions="%{myEditOptions}" sortable="false"
search="false"/>
----------------------------

and in my action class

------------
public String execute(){
clientlist = new ProjectDBP().getClient();
List<Class> list123 = new ArrayList<Class>(clientlist.values());
myEditOptions = "{value:'"+StringUtils.join(list123,";")+"'}";
return "success";
}
public String getMyEditOptions() {
return myEditOptions;
}
public void setMyEditOptions(String myEditOptions) {
this.myEditOptions = myEditOptions;
}

----------------------

should I've to add anything more? plse explain the work flow of drop down?
Could you plse reply fast

Thank you in advance

struts2...@googlecode.com

Dec 7, 2011, 10:46:10 AM12/7/11
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: johgep
Labels: Component-Grid-Plugin

Comment #1 on issue 716 by johgep: Cannot display values dynamically in

Do you have seen the Example in the Grid Showcase?

struts2...@googlecode.com

Dec 8, 2011, 1:50:48 AM12/8/11
to struts2...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 716 by nithyakp...@gmail.com: Cannot display values
dynamically in dropdown using edit jquery grid
http://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=716

I had gone through the examples..Got the flow ...

This site also helped a lot

http://www.onlinexamples.com/showfullexample.action?idexamples=72&title=Edit%20Grid%20Column%20As%20A%20Dynamic%20Select%20/%20List%20-%20Advanced%20Example

Thank you for your reply

struts2...@googlecode.com

Dec 8, 2011, 7:56:49 AM12/8/11
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #3 on issue 716 by johgep: Cannot display values dynamically in

struts2...@googlecode.com

Jan 19, 2015, 5:17:24 AM1/19/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 716 by rajes...@strumsoft.com: Cannot display values
dynamically in dropdown using edit jquery grid
https://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=716

@nithya even i also got stuck with getting dynamic drop down value in
struts jquery jqgrid edit column.. If u know means please help me or share
me the code.

issue notifications to this address.