Issue 1131 in struts2-jquery: gridColumn - Checkbox enable/disable based on bean value

struts2...@googlecode.com

Apr 8, 2015, 5:36:12 PM4/8/15
to struts2...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 1131 by premsu...@gmail.com: gridColumn - Checkbox enable/disable
based on bean value
https://code.google.com/p/struts2-jquery/issues/detail?id=1131

I have a checkbox listed in the grid column and it is checked/selected
based on the bean value set in Java bean property (true/false). But I need
the checkbox enabled or disabled based on the bean Boolean value instead of
check(select). Please let me know if there is any way to implement this.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Implement the struts2-jquery
2. Add check box to the column
edittype="checkbox"
formatter="checkbox"
3. Set bean value for this column

Checkbox needs to be enabled/disabled based on boolean value set in Java
Bean.

Which struts2 version?
2.3

Which struts2-jquery plugin version?