Compare RFSPACE SDR IQ Best Quality

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

davidf...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年7月5日 22:24:522014/7/5
收件人 streaming-m...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase "RFSPACE SDR IQ" deal for you

Are You Searching For "RFSPACE SDR IQ" ?.

CHECK PRICE & GET FREE SHIPPING !!!

RFSPACE SDR IQ Reviews

Welcome to our review of the RFSPACE SDR IQ?, if you're finding the right place for RFSPACE SDR IQ where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of RFSPACE SDR IQ. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

RFSPACE SDR IQ Detail & Feature

  • Maximum display bandwidth of 196 KHz.
  • Records and plays back spectrum segments up to 196 KHz wide with full demodulation and tuning capabilities.
  • Amazing Frequency coverage of 500Hz to 30 MHz. Usable down to 100 Hz.
  • Reliable SpectraVue software with free upgrades.
  • SDR-IQ is FCC and CE compliant.

Read Review : RFSPACE SDR IQ

The SDR-IQ is a 14-bit software defined radio receiver. It offers a broad range of spectrum analyzer and demodulation capabilities. The hardware samples the whole 0.0001-30 MHz band using a high performance, 14 bit analog to digital converter (ADC) running at 66.6 MHz. The digital data from the ADC is processed into I and Q format using a direct digital converter (DDC). The I and Q data is then sent to the PC for processing using a USB 2.0 interface. All of the demodulation and spectral functions are done on the PC side.The SDR-IQ comes with a High Frequency (HF) amplified front-end with switched attenuators, switched filters and 1Hz tuning. The SDR-IQ comes with the latest version of SpectraVue. It supports AM, WFM, USB, LSB, N-FM, DSB and CW with fully adjustable DSP Filter bandwidths and FFT sizes of 2048 to 2 million points.

When you have planning to buy RFSPACE SDR IQ inside a lower price ? you need to to check the consumer reviews & rates RFSPACE SDR IQ from several merchants. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item could be, and you will probably feel good knowing that this RFSPACE SDR IQ is one of the best selling item on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy RFSPACE SDR IQ .
Best PriceRFSPACE SDR IQ .
Discount RFSPACE SDR IQ