STOLEN Red Kestrel and Green Hard Rock (polo bike), Downtown Oakland

biseaycle

Oct 15, 2015, 11:51:48 AM10/15/15
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

Last night someone hopped a fence between our neighbor's secure parking area to ours. They made off with my husband's Kestrel and my Polo bike. I can build another polo bike but they got my brand new mallet :( My husband is extra sad too because it is a first generation carbon fiber bike that he was able to buy new from the owner who was moving for only $300! It was such a deal and he can never again afford the thousands that is the retail on that bike. Thanks for keeping and eye out.