Stolen black matte TREK XO-1 (2005; modified) with cantilever brakes and split saddle

jowen...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 12:44:50 AM3/25/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My bike was stolen Thursday 23 March, from 475 Francisco, North Beach.

The bicycle is a modified TREK XO-1, aluminum frame, black matte paint, with 2 red detachable water bottle cages. An adhesive sticker with my name in yellow "John GILMORE" is on the top horizontal tube. Brakes are cantilever-type with salmon colored pad material and "froglegs"-type levers attached to curled road-type handlebars. Tires are Michelin, grey, clincher- type. Silver wheel spokes, square profile wheel, black except at bare metal rim brake surface. Drive train is Shimano; triple cog crank; brake and shifter cables routed on top of horizontal top frame tube. Saddle is split-type with longitudinal gap in middle and a drooped front portion/beak. Frame serial number begins with "WTU" but I do not have the remainder of the serial number at this time.

Thanks for any info.