Stolen silver/inkwell blue Lemond Zurich

Erin Ellison

Feb 27, 2015, 1:06:56 PM2/27/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Stolen bike alert! Someone broke into my garage and stole my Lemond girl. She's currently got bright blue bar tape, frame is silver/blue ombré or fade or however you call it, blue selle Italia saddle. Recently replaced drive train and wheels frown emoticon If you have tips for me re: what to do about a stolen bike, please do tell. No I don't have renters insurance. Can't catch a break lately. PLEASE REPOST! WE NEED A POSSE TO FIND THIS GIRL! If located, please respond here.

Erin Ellison

Feb 27, 2015, 1:07:41 PM2/27/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
This happened in Santa Cruz, but I'm sending out for help in the greater Bay Area!

cpi...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2015, 3:30:33 PM2/27/15
On Friday, February 27, 2015 at 10:06:56 AM UTC-8, Erin Ellison wrote:
> Stolen bike alert! Someone broke into my garage and stole my Lemond girl. She's currently got bright blue bar tape, frame is silver/blue ombré or fade or however you call it, blue selle Italia saddle. Recently replaced drive train and wheels frown emoticon If you have tips for me re: what to do about a stolen bike, please do tell. No I don't have renters insurance. Can't catch a break lately. PLEASE REPOST! WE NEED A POSSE TO FIND THIS GIRL! If located, please respond here.

Erin,

Someone broke in our home last night as well and stole 4 valuable bikes:

Christoph Pistor
15 mins · Santa Cruz, CA ·
My laptop and all my bikes were stolen out of my house last night. Someone broke in through the window and took them. Please let me know if you see them. Pictures are here:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/clt/4910219303.html

STOLEN !! MOTOBECANE FANTOM PRO DS
Stolen - night of 2/26-2/27 from santa cruz White Kestrel Road Bike - LIKE NEW - ridden a few times Grey (dark brown metallic grey) Motobecane mountain bike - suspension Grey-red marin mountain bike...
SFBAY.CRAIGSLIST.ORG