Stolen '89 Trek 1100, black with teal detailing [Rockridge]

Sam Draisin

Feb 13, 2018, 12:45:44 AM2/13/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Someone broke into my garage last night and stole my bike. It's a 1989 Trek 1100, black aluminum frame with teal detailing. Drop handle bars, orange bar tape. There's a water bottle holder attached to it with one of the prongs broken. Here's my BikeIndex listing. Unfortunately this is the best image of it I could find

This happened in Rockridge sometime last night/this morning (2/12), my neighbor's Nest camera picked up the dude walking around his property and mine. This is the asshole who took it: