STOLEN Bianchi Brava - White w/ Celeste green handlebars, seat, and tires - Please help!

Josh Berliner

Jan 14, 2016, 1:20:15 AM1/14/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi All,
My White Bianchi Brava was stolen tonight between 7:30-9:00pm from outside of the Episcopal Church of St. John the Evangelist at 1661 !5th Street (cross st. Julian Ave). It has a white frame with chipped blue lettering, a water bottle cage and bike pump, a celeste green/blue Bianchi seat, celeste green handlebar tape, and black tires with celeste green trim. Also had clipless pedals on it. Pics attached. Please message me if you see it!!!

Much Love,

Josh
Berliner_Joshua_Bianchi.jpg
Berliner_Joshua_Bianchi_2.jpg