Stolen Trek 520

Andy Karlson

Jun 17, 2013, 5:14:23 PM6/17/13
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All--

Sometime Saturday or Sunday my bicycle eloped from inside our garage. :(

Brief description:

Dark Green Trek 520, which is a road/touring-style bike (dropped handlebars)

Handlebars wrapped with light brown grip tape

Pannier racks on front and rear wheels

Saddle in really raggedy shape

Two good-luck charms on the head-tube: a St. Christopher medal secured with velcro, and a tiny metal skull trinket secured with wire.

We live in Temescal, at around 49th and Broadway. I'm wishing I had a better photo of the bike, but so it goes. Thanks for any help/leads/good thoughts!

Best,

Andy
SolarizedBike.htm
GretaBike.htm

plattyjo

Sep 13, 2016, 12:05:57 PM9/13/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi Andy,

This Trek 520 popped up on CL today. You might want to see if it's yours!

Cheers,

Jenny