Stolen! PUBLIC V7 bike - Rose Gold, M/L frame

VirginiaA.

Mar 26, 2018, 3:21:07 PM3/26/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Rose Gold PUBLIC bike (M/L) steel frame with matching front and rear fenders, rear aluminum rack, and rear aluminum side basket (on left).  Stolen from my garage in the Mission on 3/25, along with lock and helmet.

Unique feature - when stolen, I had super-glued ball bearings into handlebars and seat nuts, so height cannot be adjusted and seat/handlebars can't be removed (you can reverse this with a lighter, but the thief may not go to the trouble).  7 gears with kickstand.  It's a limited-edition color from 2014 or 2015 - I have never seen another one like it!
IMG_8268.jpg