Stolen Fuji Nevada 1.1

jross111

Jan 7, 2018, 2:23:17 PM1/7/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi All,

Yesterday, I parked my mountain bike outside Ross Dress for Less on Market St at about 4:15 and walked over to Old Navy to exchange a pair of jeans. On returning to get my bike and cycle home, I noticed the bike had been stolen. It had taken place in broad daylight with so many passing by people. The bike was locked up with a gray cable lock to one of the bicycle racks.

It's a Fuji Nevada 1.1, black with blue graphics. It has an Oval handle bar and mount set. Shimano crank set, derailleurs and Shimano bi-pedals (one side flat normal pedal and the other for cleats) The bike is my main form of transportation and it's a huge loss for me. I have pictures of the bike too, attached.

I'm contacting Performance Bicycle to obtain the serial number as I cannot find where I stored the information at this point.

Please let me know if you can assist at all?

Thanks very much,

Jarrod
IMG_1086[1].JPG