Stolen Xtracycle Edgerunner 10e, Oakland

gcu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 1:24:17 PM10/26/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My wife's Xtracycle Edgerunner 10e (electric cargo bike) was stolen from inside her office in Oakland on Tuesday. It had a yellow Yepp kids seat on the back, her helmet, our daughters helmet (both can be seen in the pictures) and a red "Seed Pots Orta" wind vest.

Grant Cutler

Oct 26, 2017, 1:29:25 PM10/26/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Addition: Tuesday 24 October 2017, and here are the pictures.
DSC_0738.JPG
IMG-20160917-WA0002.jpg

Grant Cutler

Nov 6, 2017, 6:39:40 PM11/6/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Update: we got this bike back! It was for sale at the Laney College flea market yesterday.  Our hero, Tom, had seen the bike on Bike Index, spotted it at the flea market, called us, and then waited with the bike while we came and picked it up.

Thank you Tom and Bike Index!