Stolen 1974 Raleigh Twenty

madabo...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2015, 11:36:14 AM3/10/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Stolen from the apartment lobby on West Grand and Northgate the morning of 3/9/15. Metallic reddish-brown vintage 3-speed folding bike with smaller (20") wheels, front silver basket, horn, seat leash, and original front/back fenders. Rear fender has a sticker that says "my other bike was impounded".

Jym Dyer

Mar 11, 2015, 1:09:59 AM3/11/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
> original front/back fenders. Rear fender has a sticker
> that says "my other bike was impounded".

=v= I think I know this bike, because I gave the "my other bike
was impounded" sticker to a previous owner about 10 years ago.
She put it on the bike, but then she sold it and I happened to
noticed it parked in San Francisco and took photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jym/4940233339
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jym/4940819892

I hope these photos are helpful, though folks should remember
your other details (that aren't in these photos):

> ... front silver basket, horn, seat leash, ..

<_Jym_>