Chop shop on harrison near gilman in berkeley

Brian Drayton

Aug 14, 2016, 8:30:23 AM8/14/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

I've  been watching this chop shop grow  for two weeks. Right outside SPOKES STORAGE!    Their inventory is growing!   Now there is a giant  with an xtracycle  Free Radiclal.   Berkeley  Police department says their personal Theft  devision is on it. But i have my doubts.   If i moved in  down there  with  a three truck  caravan of possible stolen bikes i'd be in cuffs. You know why? because i have been cuffed  at least 8 times  in my  life for just existing.  BLM...  It's strange to me  how  you need a warrant to  get a bike chop shop taken care of  but a criminal predatory landlord can  start  evicting a new Tennant 11 days after signing a lease  then succeed with  an illegal eviction  that is un signed and without  proof of service costing the legitimate business over 70k!

Tennant of tent cities have more rights than  small businesses  in OAKLAND!...

https://www.facebook.com/pearlyt/videos/10154424849324520/