Stolen: Independent Fabrication XS Carbon tube/Ti Lug Custom Build

Justin Shaffer

Dec 21, 2016, 11:33:44 PM12/21/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi all,

Somewhat dismayed to learn that our garage was broken into last night and that my bike was stolen. We live on Sanchez and Cumberland street in the mission.

This is a 2010 Custom built Independent Fabrication XS with clear coated carbon tubes and titanium (silver) lugs. Suffice to say, nearly impossible to replace after changes at Independent Fab as well, cost notwithstanding, as they're not making these like this anymore. Unique visual features - the top tube has my signature on it in silver just in front of the seat post, and the inside of the fork says "independent" on it on both sides in masked silver/carbon script. The frame is quite large, I don't have the exact dimensions handy, but I'm 6'6 with long legs. Brooks saddle, moots Ti seat post, Ti bottle cages. Shimano original Di2 shifters, and Shimano gearing/cranks/wheels/pedals.

Ive attached a photo of the bike from when we finished building her originally.

Praying that I can find at least the frame and rebuild. I'd happy pay a reward or even buy the bike back, no questions asked.
P1010078.JPG

Justin Shaffer

Dec 21, 2016, 11:39:01 PM12/21/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Waiting on SFPD for police report - should have that done tomorrow am, and also working with Indyfab to try to get serial # and will post.

Justin Shaffer

Dec 22, 2016, 4:43:32 PM12/22/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Serial number is: 508XS1060