Stolen Cannondale CAAD9 R5 White w/ Shimano Ultegra Groupset

Jack serna

Jul 25, 2017, 11:23:29 PM7/25/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi, My name is Jack Serna,

I've been biking to 180 Grand Ave. in Oakland and locking on streetside for the past week, when my Kryptonite U-Lock was cut around 4 PM by supposedly two men.

My bicycle is a Cannondale CAAD9 R5 White w/ Shimano Ultegra Groupset. It's got a Blackburn carbon fiber, white water bottle cage. The seat is Selle SMP Extra, white. It has new Jagwire cables. The right handlebar has ripped tape, in black. It's rolling on Mavic Aksium with Continental Gatorskin tires (23cm x 700cm). Shimano Ultegra groupset has 10 rear gears, 2 front gears.

Unfortunately, I haven't saved the serial # of the bike. The photo of the bike is obviously old, without the seat and water bottle cage I described above.

If you're buying a used bike that fits this description, please email jackd...@gmail.com immediately about the post.

Thanks in advance.
1043878_594866147223882_2051197860_n.jpg
20170725_165956.jpg