Stolen Brown Novara Safari 2014

K_sanjose

Jan 10, 2017, 4:44:19 PM1/10/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My medium/large size Novara Safari 2014 was stolen from my apartment bike garage between Christmas and January 9th. The thief cut the metal rod that my U-lock was attached to. We are checking the security camera to see who the thief is.

It was bought from REI. I use this bike to commute and give rides to my son on the weekends. Both he and I are pretty sad about this loss. Please give any information you have.

Thank you in advance.
Screen Shot 2017-01-10 at 11.15.14 AM copy.jpg

plattyjo

Jan 10, 2017, 6:08:04 PM1/10/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi There,

Was this bike stolen in SF? A friend of mine is pretty sure he saw this bike with a shady individual at Folsom and 5th today.

Cheers,

Jenny

Samuel Kim

Jan 10, 2017, 6:45:46 PM1/10/17
to plattyjo, Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi Jenny,

Thank you very much for your reply. No, my bike was stolen from South San Jose, but considering that public transportation is really accommodating for bikes, and there is a Light Rail stop a few minutes away from me, I wouldn't be surprised if this bike had made it all the way to the SF area.

plattyjo

Jan 10, 2017, 6:49:31 PM1/10/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area, spami...@gmail.com
If I hear of anything, I'll let you know -- but definitely keep an eye on SF flea markets and CL!

Cheers,

Jenny

Samuel Kim