Orange Troll with Pitlocked wheels, fork, front rack stolen from 19th @ Church in SF

Tom Brown

Jan 11, 2016, 12:14:23 AM1/11/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My Troll was a bit of a fine-tuned beast and I really liked it. It had on Old Man Mountain rack on the fork and Surly Nice Rack on the rear. The front rack, front wheel, rear wheel, seat post and fork are locked to the frame using Pitlocks. The rear rack eyelet at the top of the right seat stay has a repair which is painted in a slightly different color. The handlebar had little stubby GS3-L bar-ends. There was a Aosom trailer hitch bolted to the left rear dropout. It has a heavy duty double kickstand. It has an aluminum bashguard carefully bolted to the big ring of a triple chain ring. The Pitlocks may make reselling it harder. It was stolen by cutting the u-lock during the middle of the day. It was safe at noon and gone at 3:30pm.

There are more pictures at https://bikeindex.org/bikes/66015

Please keep it in your mind and let me know if you see it. Thank you, Tom

IMG_20150131_170806_cropped.jpg

Tom Brown

Jan 9, 2020, 1:11:25 PM1/9/20
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
By the way, this was recovered by Randall Dietel in June 2016! https://twitter.com/R27D/status/740704153073291264? https://www.facebook.com/tangobravo/posts/10207233025676629?comment_id=10208401563649348

... and then stolen again last night. It still has the goofy paint job done in 2016. There is another frame repair. I've updated the pictures at https://bikeindex.org/bikes/66015. A few other bikes and a unicycle were also taken last night from our garage.
Please keep your eyes peeled.

IMG_20180819_185024-1024.jpg