STOLEN Nishiki Century

ariel.aar...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2016, 12:58:46 AM8/21/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My bike, a dark blue NIshiki Century with orange handlebar wrap, was stolen in downtown Oakland on Saturday afternoon. I'm pretty bummed as I just rode this bike across Iowa, and I've been using it to explore the Bay Area and get to BART.

I left my bike locked outside the Comerica Bank at 12th and Broadway around noon on Saturday, August 20. I had a Kryptonite U-lock attaching the frame and front tire to the bike rack, along with a cable running from the U-lock through the seat and rear wheel. The helmet was hooked to the lock, and there was a white waterbottle with the label for "Sunflower Diversified" in one of the water bottle holders. When I returned to the bike rack around 3:30 pm, everything was gone.

Unfortunately I hadn't gotten around to registering it/copying the serial number, though had just been thinking that I ought to do that...

If anyone sees it or has any ideas, please let me know! Thanks!
Ariel

https://bikeindex.org/bikes/91819