Stolen: Dutch Family Cargo Bike/ Bakfiets fr Mountain View, CA, 3/22/17-3/25/17, SEE PIC

Annie NB

Mar 28, 2017, 12:25:12 AM3/28/17
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Our family bicycle, a two-wheel green cargo bike / bakfiets, mark Birota from Double Dutch Bikes, was stolen from our carport in the environs of Rengstorff Ave / W Middlefield Ave, in Mountain View, CA, between Wed afternoon March 22 - Sat morning March 25, 2017. We have yet to make the rounds of flea markets in the South Bay. It's such a big bike, with a large wooden box that can carry up to three children, I imagine the thieves would try to sell it asap.

We enjoyed many hours with this quite unique bicycle, and up until April 2016, one of us was getting around exclusively by bicycle during the week. Any information or spottings leading up to its recovery would be greatly appreciated!

Please see pic

cargo bike bakfiets.jpg

plattyjo

Apr 3, 2017, 7:22:16 PM4/3/17