Stolen from garage 16th & Adeline Street: 4 bikes and a BOB Yak bicycle trailer

Florence and Jon

Jan 14, 2015, 12:26:49 AM1/14/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow cyclists. Some sneaky thieves pulled a real caper last Sunday. They broke into our neighbors garage to cut a hole into our adjoining garage. They obviously cased our garage and knew the bikes were in there. Seems like the bike trailer was a bonus for them.

Please keep your eye out for these bikes:

1. Women's Felt road bike/Green and white

2. Men's Felt road bike/Black and orange
3. Green GT mountain bike
4. Baby blue GT mountain bike
5. Bob bike trailer

$500 cash reward for information that leads to recovery of one or all bikes. No questions asked.

Thanks!

-Jon
image2.jpg
BeforeRealLITEquarter.jpg