Stolen MountainBike FRW,White/Red ,FrontSusp.,HarderCarbonEngineering,onThur-02-19-15,PolkSt.4pm

Guido V

Feb 20, 2015, 11:51:16 AM2/20/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
It was stolen yesterday Thurday-02-19-2015 at 4;30pm from 1318 Polk st. in front of Techsavies store (corner FrankNorris st.)

It is a Mountain Bike FRW (Italian brand) , carbon frame and front suspended, color white and red , model Harder Carbon Engineering , size M (see enclosed pictures)

Other bike details :

Front suspension Rock-Shox  , Shifters,Derailleur,Chain,Arms Shimano Deore XT with dual-use pedals , Hydraulic brakes Hayes Stroker, Handlebar and Seat Ritchey,  with black small rear bag under seat  containing tools  and light , and an Helmet Dynafit grey color .

I moved to SF from Italy 4 months ago, bringing my bike,  and I am really very sad and very disappointed !

IMG_0357_ok.jpg
CAM00210.jpg

Guido V

Feb 20, 2015, 10:43:17 PM2/20/15