Orange Raleigh Grand Sport stolen on Telegraph Ave Oakland

Sergey Steblev

Oct 16, 2017, 3:34:53 AM10/16/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

At 10:50 AM on October 15th I left my bike (Raleigh Grand Sport, orange, serial number U156U20784) at 4632 Telegraph avenue and locked it to the lamp post with two locks. Then I left the area, returned at approximately 3:10 pm, and found no trace of my bike there. I talked to two homeless people (their names were Tenicia and Michael, I believe) and they told me that about an hour or less before that a dark green van stopped there, three men went out of it, took my bike, put it into the van and left driving further South or West. Two of them were black and one was Latin American.

fullsizeoutput_5f4.jpeg