Stolen Brooks B-17

Constance Cavallas

Apr 29, 2017, 8:34:06 PM4/29/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi all,

Posting for a friend who had his saddle and seatpost stolen from Laney College this week. Link to his  CL post below.

"Somebody stole my saddle and seat post while my bike was locked up at Laney College today. Please hit me up if you come across any of the following items:

-Brooks B17 Select, natural color (copper hand hammered rivets, black powder coated rails, like this: http://media.chainreactioncycles.com/is/image/ChainReactionCycles/prod58038_Natural_NE_01?wid=500&hei=505)

-An old SR Laprade seatpost (like this: http://s931.photobucket.com/user/velobase/media/sr_laprade_4.jpg.html)

-A home made saddle bag tool roll, made from tan denim.

This is probably a long-shot, but yeah, if you see something that fits this description let me know. I'm willing to offer a cash reward for the return of these items, no questions asked."

Brian Drayton

Apr 30, 2017, 9:53:17 PM4/30/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hit me up I'll order you one at my cost and find you a post.   Http://www.spokes.bike  i couldnt find  black  powder coat natural  but there are   copper  honey....