SANTA CLARA: Black Fuji Roubaix stolen from garage in complex @ Poinciana & Halford

Rooncicle

Aug 17, 2017, 8:03:26 PM8/17/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My Black Fuji Roubaix (with red and white accents) was stolen from my garage sometime late night or very early morning on 8.16. I had left the garage entry door unlocked and either the thief went through checking all entry doors - I live in a gated condo complex - or had been scoping out my garage since I commuted on my bike everyday.

Stock except for a leather Brooks B17 saddle and Continental GatorSkin tires (700x28).

http://media.performancebike.com/images/performance/products/product-hi/30-6396-GBK-SIDE.jpg?resize=750px:750px&output-quality=85

I've been checking the Bay Area Craigslist section with no luck, but I'm considering going out to the San Jose flea market on Saturday.

Message has been deleted

Andrew Daly

Jul 28, 2020, 8:37:35 PM7/28/20
to Charles M., Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
No way! Thanks for the tip! Any idea what the protocol is for getting bikes back from these guys?

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:29 PM Charles M. <musas...@gmail.com> wrote:
I may have just seen this bike at the san jose flea market. Its behind a guy selling rugs with images on it who secretly has bikes behind the rugs he sells. First row on the eastmost side

plattyjo

Jul 28, 2020, 8:39:44 PM7/28/20
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
You should ask the flea market manager for assistance if it's indeed your bike. Inform the seller that it's illegal to be in possession of stolen property, too.

Cheers,

Jenny